We encourage all parents to take an active role as partners in your children’s learning. If you would like to volunteer in your child’s classroom, please contact your child’s teacher. All volunteers are required to complete a volunteer registration form, which is available from your child’s teacher or at the school office.
There are a number of ways that parents can become active and contributing members of our school community. As you can well imagine, the possibilities are endless!
- Assist with clubs & special school-wide events
- Participate in special evening events
- Provide support in the classroom
- Become a guest expert
- Join our School Council
- Coordinate and assist with book fairs
- Volunteer for field trips
- Supporting your child’s learning through their homework, home reading and home writing.
We thank all parents who are able to make time in their busy schedule to assist in their child's learning. Your help and support are greatly appreciated.