search icon



For the 2023 - 2024 and 2024 - 2025 school year, Pollard Meadows School is full in planned classes from Kindergarten to Grade 6 in the Cogito program. We will no longer accept enrolment requests for these grade levels in this program.


*Pollard Meadows has closed boundaries for the regular program only.*

For schools with closed boundaries - this does not apply to the Cogito program at Pollard Meadows:

  • students currently attending the school may remain at the school
  • new students who are resident students and live in the school’s designated attendance area can enroll
  • siblings of current students will be accepted, as long as:
    • both siblings will be attending the school next year, and
    • both students pre-enrol before the deadline of March 22, 2024

After pre-enrolment closes at 4 p.m. on March 22, 2024, only resident students who move into the school’s attendance area will be able to attend a closed-boundary school.

Non-resident students can attend another Division school that has space in planned classes.


Children who are five years old on or before December 31, 2024 may register in Kindergarten for the 2024–25 school year. For more information about Kindergarten eligibility please click here.

If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, you can register for school online. Visit the Division website to learn how to register for school


Pre-enrol in SchoolZone 

Get ready for the 2024–25 school year! Sign in to your parent SchoolZone account between February 1 and March 22 to select your child’s preferred school for next year. 

Whether your child is staying at the same school or changing schools, all students need to pre-enrol. Knowing how many students to expect helps schools prepare to welcome them in September.

 If you need help, contact the school or read the pre-enrolment handout.

Update your child’s current address with the school office before pre-enrolling in SchoolZone. 

New to the Division?
Instead of using SchoolZone, students who are new to Edmonton Public Schools need to submit a completed Student Registration form. Find the form and list of supporting documents you need to provide.